Protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information accurate, confidential and secure is one of our cornerstones at Bank West. Our Privacy Code applies to all of our customers, including individuals and those carrying on business. There are five basic tenets that we follow when gathering and handling information that our customers have entrusted us with and they are:
- When Collecting Your Information
- We are committed to keeping the information we collect from you confidential and secure.
- We will explain how we intend to use it.
- We will limit the information we collect to what we require and will use it only for those purposes.
- We will obtain your consent if we wish to use the information for any other purposes.
- Where we have your consent.
- To our suppliers or brokers who assist us in serving you
- Where we are required or permitted to do so by law
- You can check your information to verify, update and correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. We will do our best to keep your information current and accurate.
- We will protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures.
- We will keep your information only for so long as we need it for the products and services you are using.
- We will destroy your information when it is no longer required.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Establish and verify your identification;
- Understand your need and eligibility for products and services; and
- Protect you and us from fraud and error
For any privacy inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.